Joerg

BBT logo for streamdeck

Hi Joerg,

Your converted logo is awesome!  

I also have a stream deck and have set up hotkeys for the DAS simulator. Unfortunately, the hotkeys don't work all the time. Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Not sure what the issue is. I also went out and bought a programable mechanical keyboard, set up hotkeys and they don't always work either. Do you have any experience or knowledge of how the stream deck works with the DAS simulator vs the full pay version of DAS? Any knowledge would be helpful.

Thanks,

Chris

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 5:25 AM, Mile High Trader said:

Hi Joerg,

Your converted logo is awesome!  

I also have a stream deck and have set up hotkeys for the DAS simulator. Unfortunately, the hotkeys don't work all the time. Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Not sure what the issue is. I also went out and bought a programable mechanical keyboard, set up hotkeys and they don't always work either. Do you have any experience or knowledge of how the stream deck works with the DAS simulator vs the full pay version of DAS? Any knowledge would be helpful.

Thanks,

Chris

I know some people are having trouble with hotkeys sometimes. For me, they are working perfectly fine for CMEG live/demo. Try to avoid the F1-F12 keys and the ALT key. I'm using "CTRL+Numpad 0-9" and "CTLR +0-9" and it should work.