Brian Pez

Toronto Meetup Aug 16

2 hours ago, Rella said:

Casa Mezcal  or  Amesterdam brewery, could be a great option. Lets see where Brian and Peter will prefer to come. Should we create a whatsapp group to coordinate?  

Hi everyone, it will be hard to find a place for all of us, so I spoke to my wife and we’re happy to host you for a BBQ  at my house in “The Beaches” area.  My phone is 647-267-1805. Let me know what you think.  If you send your phones numbers, I can create a whatsapp group for the meeting.  Best, Leo. 

Edited by Leonardo Murcia

On 8/14/2020 at 3:42 PM, telarc_ said:

All conversation is acceptable, even if I just want to ask tonnes of trading questions? 😛

Absolutely!!

22 hours ago, Leonardo Murcia said:

Hi everyone, it will be hard to find a place for all of us, so I spoke to my wife and we’re happy to host you for a BBQ  at my house in “The Beaches” area.  My phone is 647-267-1805. Let me know what you think.  If you send your phones numbers, I can create a whatsapp group for the meeting.  Best, Leo. 

Leo, very generous offer!!! Let do it at your place. Post your address and we’ll meet for 3pm tomorrow. Look forward to it, everyone!

Leo, has very generously offered to host us at his home. He will post his address here and we’ll meet for 3pm tomorrow.

Im looking forward to it. See everyone tomorrow!

4 minutes ago, PeterD said:

Leo, has very generously offered to host us at his home. He will post his address here and we’ll meet for 3pm tomorrow.

Im looking forward to it. See everyone tomorrow!

I forgot to mention, everyone MUST come with a mask tomorrow and I’ll ask that everyone do their best to limit exposure to Leonard, his house and his family while we are enjoying his back yard. Please be respectful and safe in these challenging times. Thank you!

• Like 1

I would love to attend this meet up but at this point I'm a maybe as I may have a conflict. My number is 416-710-7750 if there is a WhatsApp group I would need to be added to for further info/details

Cheers

AJ aka @AJ420

Thank you Peter. I’m looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow.

The address is 26 Fallingbrook Rd in the East side. Can you please confirm if you can make it to have a general idea of how many we are?  

We’ll be serving a “burger bar” with many healthy options, veggies,  a fruit salad and dessert.  Please bring your favorite beverages.

See you tomorrow at 3pm.

Leo

• Like 1

I would love to attend the meet up but something has come up so I probably won't be able to make it.

Cheers,

Huddin Popova

On 8/14/2020 at 7:59 PM, Leonardo Murcia said:

Hi Leo,

Sorry I did not notice there was a second page to this thread. Thank you for the invite! I will be there if it is not too late of a notice! I will bring some beer with me.

(647)5694060