OTC

DAS and IB Market Data Access

BBT-ers,

I recently joined the ranks of DAS Trader Pro with Deluxe Plus Package which includes Totalview, Arcabook, IEX, Emini or FX.

Let me start by stating what I do understand. I found that in order to have NYSE Arcabook and NASDAQ Totalview you have to first subscribe to AMEX (Network B/CTA), NASDAQ (Network C/UTP), and NYSE (Network A/CTA). So I am correct in assuming that since we have Totalview and Arcabook that we also have the 3 level 1 NBBO's?

I also found that Amex (Network B/CTA) is now named NYSE American, which includes BATS, ARCA, IEX and Regional exchanges level 1 data. Does this also include the L2 data via the Totalview or Arcabook?

NASDAQ Totalview - Does this include all market makers and other ecn's? such as BATS, EDGA and EDGX?

NYSE Openbook - Why do we not have this data feed?

Arcabook - Are Arcabook and NYSE Openbook one and the same since Arca is owned by NYSE? and is that the reason we do not have NYSE Openbook? 

We get Emini or FX not both, how do choose one or the other? I don't plan on trading Emini futures or options through DAS, wouldn't it be more beneficial to have NYSE Openbook instead?

I read about IEX but did not really find any information about the need for this feed. I did find information stating that its free to all so I don't see the point in removing it it, can someone explain some of the benefits of having IEX?

Thank you in advance...

Luis