sawtooth500

Brokers and DAS Short Locate Feature

Currently I'm with IB as my broker, and the short inventory and IB is fairly decent, however there sometimes still is a shortage of shorts on IB. The DAS short locate feature does not work with IB. Previously to IB, I had speedtrader as my broker, and Speedtrader's short availability was horrible, not to mention their $2.00 ticket min made for killer commissions when trading small portion sizes. 

Does anyone use a broker that the DAS short locate feature works with? Are you happy with that broker and can you get shorts on just about anything? Does it cost anything extra to have the short locate feature? I know DAS charges like $15 a month for it, but that's nothing, I'm talking about per share costs. I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. I'm pretty happy with IB, but if I can find something else with similar commissions and execution time and more shorts, that would be advantageous.