Hi!

Im opening my first trading account in CMEG. When I told them about the BBT promocode they mention something about the routing and I would need some help to understand it;

"The commission structure would be  $3.95 per ticket for trades of less than 1000 shares ; $0.007 per share for trades more than 1000 shares and when using the LAMPOST route it is $0.004 per share (minimum $0.50) and the ECN fee is $0.0025 per share.

Please note that for BearBull Traders clients to take advantage of this offering they would need to apply their group promo code, as well as use the SMART/LAMPOST route. This offer is not available without the use of the group promo code and it is only available for the SMART/LAMPOST route."

They also mention a minimum of 1000 shares per trade to apply the discount, is it OK? As a new trader I am not planning to trade as many shares per trade.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

• Like 1

Pablo,

I am using CMEG with the BBT discount and here is an example of less than 1000 shares that I traded last Thursday on EBAY. If you look at the bottom trade that's where I shorted EBAY with 50 shares. 

image.png.58c88bd3234b76480bc2d1bf95520f90.png

Edited by mhileman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pablo Leguisamo said:

Hi!

Im opening my first trading account in CMEG. When I told them about the BBT promocode they mention something about the routing and I would need some help to understand it;

"The commission structure would be  $3.95 per ticket for trades of less than 1000 shares ; $0.007 per share for trades more than 1000 shares and when using the LAMPOST route it is $0.004 per share (minimum $0.50) and the ECN fee is $0.0025 per share.

Please note that for BearBull Traders clients to take advantage of this offering they would need to apply their group promo code, as well as use the SMART/LAMPOST route. This offer is not available without the use of the group promo code and it is only available for the SMART/LAMPOST route."

They also mention a minimum of 1000 shares per trade to apply the discount, is it OK? As a new trader I am not planning to trade as many shares per trade.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

This is what is offered to BBT according to this post.

image.png.82f349e07005be38018e957891408292.png

If they are changing any of this please let us know.

• Like 1

Thanks!!!!

Do I have to do any extra configuration to use SMART LAMP route?

I always use SMRTL when I buy shares of the stock that I'm watching. The only time I've been charged the flat $3.95 rate was a couple of weeks ago when they had issues with the Lamp Route and the other time was when I set the Route to use NSDQL.  If you can I would set your route to use SMRTL and defer from trading if you don't want to spend $3.95 per trade or if you ever get a message when you load DAS that there are issues with the routes.