Aki

Why trading two trades at the same time?

Hi,

I wonder what sense it makes to trade two trades at the same time, given that it makes things more complicated; 

If I enter two trades on two days, each with 10.000$ and one of them loses on each day, it has the same effect like if I enter only one trade with 20.000$ and on one day I win, on the second day I lose ...

thanks for an idea,

Aki

Hey Aki,

As a new trader I definitely would recommend just managing one trade at a time. But as you get more experienced and comfortable you will see your ability to manage more than one trade increase.

In your scenario, you could also win both trades on each day, or lose. Another scenario is where you might have already partialed out and locked in profits, making it easier on the mind to go look at another trade.

It's rare, but sometimes I'm in four trades at once 🤷‍♂️

Hi Justin,

But just statistically, I don't find the advantage of trading more than one trade; 

Sure, both could win on both days, so I have four winners at half the budget each; but if I have two at the whole budget win on both days, it's again the same outcome ...