FFClm

Any news on Alliance Traders?

Hello, BBT!

I'm about to start live trading and I'm going to open a small account. I've been trying to open an account with CMEG for the past 2 months and they are giving me the hardest time. Basically, they don't read anything I send them and it's been exhausting. Apparently they're still the best option for small accounts in terms of comissions and rates, which is why I'm opening an account. However, if I had a better option, I'd probably switch, which is why I opened this topic.

I haven't seen anyone mentioning anything about Alliance Traders recently, so I was wondering if there's any news about them? Is there any possible special BBT discount with them in the near future? Are they trustworthy? What are your experiences with them?

Thanks!

The company is pretty solid at this time. Cannot see into future.  Regulated and has its origins from couple decades years back. Mastercard card issuer so has tht check box ticked.

Andrew opened an acct with them recently.

I currently have acct with them BUT am disputing some actions by staff.  This may be ur main prob depending on the day of the week. Staff service ! But I went to the top executive management to resolve.

I will update here Monday / Tuesday if issues resolved.  

• Thanks 1

Hi Alastair - any news from your dispute with Alliance?

I am thinking of opening an acc with them....

I closed my acct with them and switched to CMEG.  Customer service at CMEG is world class plus read this link abt Alliance below:

https://www.loopjamaica.com/content/alliance-financial-ipo-remains-suspended

Not great from a brand perspective but do ur double checks.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/business/20201230/alliance-financial-suspends-2-billion-ipo-regulators-probe-matter

Edited by Alastair