PTamang

CMEG Elite DAS pro HOT KEY

Can any one here share the hot key for CMEG ELite DAS pro? The hot key that I used for real DAS pro version is not working properly in CMEG version. I would really appreciate if anyone can share their hotkey code. 

Regards,

Prabin

PTamang,

If you are using any hotkey scripts in DAS for CMEG, you need to make sure that it says TIF=DAY  .  If you have copied and pasted it directly from somewhere, it usually says" TIF=DAY+..... you need to take off the "+".

Example:   Thors B/E hotkey :     CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse

For CMEG:                    CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY;Send=Reverse  

Take care and stay safe,

Otis

Edited by owandre
Added example
  • Like 1

Thanks Owandre. I will change that in my hotkey. Also, which route do you use SMRTL or LIMIT? 

Prabin

Anytime,

I use LIMIT, CMEG does not recognize SMRTL. That is used by IB on their DAS platform.

You will need to change it in all of your hotkeys too.

Otis

PTamang,

I just found out that you can also use STOP and MARKET too.

Stay safe,,

Otis

Thanks Otis. Do you mean we can use STOP and MARKET in place of LIMIT route? Or are you referring to something else?

Thanks,

Prabin

Yes, you can. Here are some examples of ones that I use.

Sell 25% position at limit Bid-.05:   CXL ALLSYMB ;ROUTE=LIMIT;Share=Pos*0.25;Price=Bid-0.05;TIF=DAY;Send=Reverse

-0.06 STOPLOSS Sell:   CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;StopPrice=AvgCost-0.06;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY;SELL=Send

I am not too sure about MARKET though I would think it just gives you the potential for a lot of slippage So i do not use it,  unless I are wanting out of the trade no matter what. Someone else might have a better explanation for market orders.

Otis