Christopher

abs(Price - 9ema on the 5min)

I've been having fun getting proficient at Aiman's Parabolic reversal strategy. However, It would be very convenient to have the distance the current price is from the 9ema on the 5 minute chart to be able to quickly calculate my stop loss. Timing is everything in that entry and those extra few seconds spent looking at the 5 min then back to the 2 min then doing the calculation feel like a lifetime. 

Any ideas on how to pull this off? 

Doesn't Aiman just visually put his stop tight above the 2 min candle that just made the 2 min low? Integrate that with Kyle's hotkey where you just double click where you want your stop and then it'll do the position sizing for you, makes it a quick and easy entry.

I could be wrong, but it seems like that's what he's doing if you look at his recap:

• Like 1

Yeah, that's what I've been doing so far. There have just been a couple setups that knowing I could have given it just a little more space for the 4R move would made the trade in to a winner. I've only taken maybe 20 of these so far, so I'm sure my lack of experience with the setup plays a role haha. Still though, knowing that distance could only be a benefit. 

I appreciate your activity in the forums! Hope all is well. 

• Like 1