hailchaser2

Joining soon, few questions about DAS and offshore brokers

I’m going to invest in the lifetime membership here at BBT, I am also going to be opening an account with an offshore broker. I’m starting with 5k, so that’s really my only option (PDT rule)

Does DAS simulator come with my brokerage account? (I’m looking at CMEG)

I don’t want to buy the lifetime package with the 3 month DAS if that is included with my brokerage account.

I’ve searched here for other opinions on brokers for small accounts, but there aren’t many recent posts about them. Is everyone still happy with CMEG, are there other options members are using that I should check out, are the BBT rates still available with CMEG?

Thanks

BobbyN

If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.

35 minutes ago, hailchaser2 said:

I’m going to invest in the lifetime membership here at BBT, I am also going to be opening an account with an offshore broker. I’m starting with 5k, so that’s really my only option (PDT rule)

Does DAS simulator come with my brokerage account? (I’m looking at CMEG)

I don’t want to buy the lifetime package with the 3 month DAS if that is included with my brokerage account.

I’ve searched here for other opinions on brokers for small accounts, but there aren’t many recent posts about them. Is everyone still happy with CMEG, are there other options members are using that I should check out, are the BBT rates still available with CMEG?

Thanks

BobbyN

Yes you do get the DAS simulator with thw CMEG account. Now that BBT DAS simulator has a replay feature, the 3 month SIM with lifetime package is not redundant. You will be able to practice trading anytime of the day.

The BBT website still lists the discounted rate codes. I haven't heard anyone mention they are unavailable.

I don't see Alliance mentioned anymore so I assume that broker has fallen out of favor.

Since I left CMEG they have improved their rates substantially and I hear the customer service has gotten better.

Edited by Rob C
  • Thanks 1

Just bought lifetime without DAS.

i don’t hav red time outside of trading hours for more practice, so I don’t think I need the replay.

Thanks @Rob C

If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.