Brendon

Multiple partial outs with stop that recalcs position

Hi Traders,

This time I actually have a question and not just running my mouth. 

Does anyone know hot to set this up:

Say you are long 300 shares @ $10 and want to scale out 100 shares at $10.30, 100 shares at $10.60, and the last 100 shares at $11.00 but want your stop to be at say be at b/e $10. 

And the stock hit your first two targets $10.30 and $10.60 but then failed and went back down to hit your STOP at $10. 

My question is it possible to have the pending STOP order calc your current position size, which is now 100 shares, not the original 300 shares? Can this be done with a script or in the montage? 

I know we can use a 'bracket order' to have one stop out price and in the money exit price, but is there one we can set up for multiple exits and then recalc your new position position to exit the correct size if stop is hit, without taking on a short (if the stop did not recalc). Also I am not looking for a trailing stop order. 

Let me know if I worded this confusingly and I will edit.  Thanks traders (looking at Kyle 'the script wonder dog')