Sapperstien

Why does seemingly nobody here use Esignal?

Not trying to stir the pot here, I understand the custom coded hotkeys from Kyle and speed and reliability of DAS are big benefits. But I have seen other traders from other rooms (dont want to shill them here) use esignal successfully to trade large and mega caps. I find that platform so much more aesthetically pleasing and not looking like it was coded in the 90s. You can have sub 1min charts which ive seen deployed well on mega caps that trade relatively the same everyday and aren't necessarily 'in play'. They tend to show the trends really well. Also you can input se: the 200 daily moving average as a horizontal line onto a intraday 5min chart so that you dont have to constantly look over to a daily chart if that makes sense. Its the little things. 

When I used eSignal (which I think does have the best charting SW) they connect with brokers through their platform. So you could trade with their platform. At the time I used it they just offered Futures. I think they offer Equities now through a broker on their list and the platforms connect. So you trade through the eSignal platform using one of their brokers they have a partnership with. At least that was how it worked when I was using it. Though I found I really didn't need that good charting. But if you want the best, especially with time frames less than 1 minute, then I recommend them.

16 minutes ago, Rob C said:

When I used eSignal (which I think does have the best charting SW) they connect with brokers through their platform. So you could trade with their platform. At the time I used it they just offered Futures. I think they offer Equities now through a broker on their list and the platforms connect. So you trade through the eSignal platform using one of their brokers they have a partnership with. At least that was how it worked when I was using it. Though I found I really didn't need that good charting. But if you want the best, especially with time frames less than 1 minute, then I recommend them.

Thanks for your feedback. 

I just want to compare  their L2 or Market Depth with DAS as I just asked DAS and they don't have some of the books like TWS has and I think TWS platform sucks