Ed_G

Linking Trade Ideas to das

Hi all,

I wanted to share this with everyone that uses trade ideas. Sometime last week or the week before there was a discussion on the chat with Carlos and Andrew about linking of trade ideas to das, but it wouldn't save and you have to do it every time you login. I found a you-tube video on how to do it so it will work every time you open it. Just be sure after linking to save your layout in trade ideas!

Enjoy!

Ha, it worked the first time i closed everything and reopened it and now it doesn't? wtf

• Like 1

lol Ed same thing with me. I was happy as hell when I heard about this... then huge disappointment when I found it it does not stay lol... Every time you close everything down it resets and you need to do it again. Now if you are trading a lot of scanners it might make sense to do this one in the morning to not have to keep typing the ticker but if not is pointless. 

Hopefully in the future they can find a fix to it.