Jens

Jens' Trading Journal

8 October 2019

ASUR
ASUR was forming a descending wedge on the 1 minute chart. After the 3rd touch on the flat bottom I took it short for a break to the downside. It didn’t break the wedge to the downside, but it got above the wedge and got me stopped out. This stock was pretty much chop and shouldn’t have trade it.
1399394727_ASUR8Okt.thumb.png.abd14ddab839681f8bd9f64e87f1bb53.png

SPY
Because everything seems to follow the spy I decided to trade the spy itself. It was a ascending wedge. It was not a very clear setup since it was only forming a wedge on the 1 minute. There must be also bullish signs visible on other charts.

1950341646_SPY8Okt.thumb.png.750287e159ae43db34567ae2ef29c430.png

AAPL
Saw a wedge forming on the 1 minute chart. Took it on the 3rd touch. There was also a bullish hammer forming on the 15 minute chart. But sadly enough, after I got in the spy dumped and apple dropped with it. After reviewing I also realized it was all chop fest today.

1725858916_AAPL8Okt.thumb.png.2c9ba396cdea4ddc55ba0a791164aa86.png

Another bad day in the books. Today was a very hard day to trade. It was pretty much all chop and no clear charts and patterns were forming.