Guest Karl

Charting

Guest Karl

I am new to DAS, have been using a different charting (Tradingview). I was wondering if there are similar settings available on DAS. Here are a few questions:

Is there any way you can change the scale of your chart, sort of Fit the chart and candles within the window? Example: JAGX on 5 min chart is so extended, I did not fit in the window in DAS. Perhaps I am missing or overlooked something?

I set up Hot buttons in my Montage window. Set it as a Default setting, but it doesn't seem to be working in more than one window. Am I missing something?

Any suggestions?

On 3/18/2019 at 2:49 PM, Guest Karl said:

Is there any way you can change the scale of your chart, sort of Fit the chart and candles within the window? Example: JAGX on 5 min chart is so extended, I did not fit in the window in DAS. Perhaps I am missing or overlooked something?

Try this and let us know if it works for you:  https://forums.bearbulltraders.com/topic/30-how-to-increase-y-axis-scale-to-see-more-price-levels/

Also you can watch this video: https://bearbulltraders.com/lessons/how-to-configure-charts-in-das-trader-pro/

I think I've the same problem, ive looked the above and its not that. when i have the previous days opens and closes on the chart is just squashed everything together, its not scalable, the chart doesn't fit to the screen correctly.  if i take the previous days opens and closes off the chart its fine. is there some setting pressed that insists the opens and closes are always on display, i dont really need to see them unless the price goes towards them and brings it into the screen or i zoom out. Thanks 

Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 23.35.47.png

Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 23.36.06.png

31 minutes ago, conor said:

I think I've the same problem, ive looked the above and its not that. when i have the previous days opens and closes on the chart is just squashed everything together, its not scalable, the chart doesn't fit to the screen correctly.  if i take the previous days opens and closes off the chart its fine. is there some setting pressed that insists the opens and closes are always on display, i dont really need to see them unless the price goes towards them and brings it into the screen or i zoom out. Thanks 

Try this: 

Guest Karl

In the Study configuration, where you set up Pricmarkers example, how do you set up different colors for the Line and the Value? I see the lines are many on the charts are red, while the Value is Yellow.

On my charts, both are the same color.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Guest Karl said:

In the Study configuration, where you set up Pricmarkers example, how do you set up different colors for the Line and the Value? I see the lines are many on the charts are red, while the Value is Yellow.

On my charts, both are the same color.

Thanks

Select PriceMarker on the right side, and click Config.