First two days were great! You've definitely found a great place to learn. My first two months in sim were a rollercoaster, but the third was very consistent. The following are things that really helped me:
- Read Andrew's first and second book twice and keep them on hand for reference
- Journal at the end of each trading day (I'm a bullet point person, so just summarized each day's trades, positive things I did that I wanted to repeat, and negative things I wanted to change for the next day)
- Attend every one of Andrew's live classes and webinars, even if you've seen them before
- Read a few other books. The Daily Trading Coach I now read one lesson at the start of each trading day - made a huge difference for me being consistent.
- Treated sim as real trading time. Only did "crazy stuff" for two days :). Logged into chatroom and simulator every single day market was open, half an hour before open.
Best of luck to you!
~Kelly S (Keska)