I tried to organize a few meetups last year, but they seemed to fall apart for various reasons. I'd like to see if we can get some groups together as we get closer to nicer weather. If you know of any other Texas based traders that are part of BBT, let them know to join this club. Let's work together to get some nice meetups this year. Hoping to make it to meet you all and also get Andrew down here!

Feel free to email me with any ideas or thoughts - [email protected]

Edited by Norm

Hi Norm,

I'm new to the BBT community and am surfing around the site.  I assume you are the same Norm from Carlos/Norm in the morning.  I've enjoyed your morning broadcast.:) Found this Texas group nugget and thought it was worthwhile to respond to your post.  Looks as though it's a stale post, but who knows.  I'd be interested in some Northern Dallas meetups if they were to be orchestrated.  Hopefully, you get this.  Perhaps there is another meetup thing that I've yet to find on the site.  Take it easy, boss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.