DanW

ASX

Hey Aussie Group, I hope you don't mind me joining up - I've been living in NZ for the last few years...I'm guessing that's close enough!  I'm back in the UK for a few months, getting myself up and running with trading, but am likely to head back to the southern hemi Q2, and was just wondering if you guys tend to apply any of the set-ups to ASX stocks?  And if so, whether you've found there's been enough volatility/volume/liquidity to trade successfully..?  I'm still keen to keep on the Nasdaq stocks, but as you guys are no doubt aware, time diff is not ideal, and be good to trade something a little more 'lifestyle friendly!'.

Cheers, Dan.

Hi Dan,

I'm sure everyone welcomes you in the Aussie Group although you're in the UK now ;o)

I haven't traded anything but NYSE myself but I agree that the time difference makes it quite hard to trade...

Cheers,

Markus

Haha, thanks Markus!  And I'll hopefully be back in NZ in April, so a little closer at least 🙂

Cool, well I'm still plugging away at looking into some ASX trading options and will keep you and the group informed if I have any luck applying the set-ups we all use here!  Otherwise I'll ust be setting the alarm for 3am...

Cheers, Dan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.