Lee W

Introduce Yourself!

Hey all!
  My name is Blake and I'm from New Jersey.  During this time of quarantine I have spent majority of my time trying to increase my financial IQ, which is how I stumbled upon day trading.  I have read the books and have spent time studying the market on my own to see if I think day trading could possibly be for me.  Signing up for BBT and trading in sim is now the next step in my journey.  I look forward to being apart of this community, as well as learning and sharing with all of you.

Enjoy the weekend!

21 hours ago, BlakeVRitter said:

Hey all!
  My name is Blake and I'm from New Jersey.  During this time of quarantine I have spent majority of my time trying to increase my financial IQ, which is how I stumbled upon day trading.  I have read the books and have spent time studying the market on my own to see if I think day trading could possibly be for me.  Signing up for BBT and trading in sim is now the next step in my journey.  I look forward to being apart of this community, as well as learning and sharing with all of you.

Enjoy the weekend!

Welcome to the community, Blake!

Hey Everyone.  I'm Justin and I teach yoga/meditation.  Once the market tanked recently I started trading, I mean gambling, on Robinhood.  I knew I didn't know what I was doing, so read Andrew Z's book and now I'm committing to learn to day trade.   

hi  ,I'm Otto from China. new to join you BBT family.

love to learn ,hope to make friends with you and comminucate . 

7 hours ago, Otto said:

Welcome, Otto!

On 5/27/2020 at 12:46 PM, Justin Nutt said:

Hey Everyone.  I'm Justin and I teach yoga/meditation.  Once the market tanked recently I started trading, I mean gambling, on Robinhood.  I knew I didn't know what I was doing, so read Andrew Z's book and now I'm committing to learn to day trade.   

Welcome Justin! You're off to a great start with that kind of insight. Check out all the videos and resources we have for learning and you'll be on your way! Awesome name btw!

Hi Everyone;

Im Jeronimo, from NJ. I have never traded but always been interested on learning. I started looking into courses/books/videos last week and the more information I read the more I realized I want to learn. Im not looking to make quick $$$ since I have job. But since I work shift work and i get a lot of days off during the week, i came to the realization that this might be a good path to learn, practice, maybe make some extra$$ and eventually do it for a living since my current job as an expiration of about 1.5 years. So looking fwrd to just getting into it!

On 5/27/2020 at 10:46 PM, Justin Nutt said:

Hello Justin! 

How do you think yoga and meditation helping you with your trading? I always wanted to do some meditation as I believe it's really helpful and stress releasing but never got into it. Really good to have you amongst us here!

On 5/29/2020 at 8:09 AM, Otto said:

Hi Otto! 

Welcome to our family! I believe you'll learn a lot here with us and we'll do our best to get your trading into the next setup

1 hour ago, jero20 said:

Hi Everyone;

Im Jeronimo, from NJ. I have never traded but always been interested on learning. I started looking into courses/books/videos last week and the more information I read the more I realized I want to learn. Im not looking to make quick $$$ since I have job. But since I work shift work and i get a lot of days off during the week, i came to the realization that this might be a good path to learn, practice, maybe make some extra$$ and eventually do it for a living since my current job as an expiration of about 1.5 years. So looking fwrd to just getting into it!

Hello Jeronimo, 

Welcome to the community, I really hope you achieve your goals here with us! 

Best,

Aiman

Hi everyone,

My name is Mohamed, I am from Abu Dhabi, UAE. I learned about BBT when I read Andrew's book. I have built a good knowledge on stocks in general during the past few years. However, I struggle to make profits since I get emotional in my trades. I am just starting my learning curve with BBT and I am sure I will develop my skills and be ready for day trading in few months.

I hope everyone is safe and in good health and I wish I can meet you guys soon and get to know each other.

Hi BBT Family!

My name is Marcus and am from Indiana. I've worked for an EPC contractor for the past 10 years running around building wind farms. In the past two years I got off the road and settled down with my family and moved into the estimating department of our company.

I love trading and have been swing trading for two years with a moderate amount of success. After reading Andrew's book and searching online it became very clear that if I wanted to be a successful day trader that this is the only place to be. In only two weeks now as a lifetime member, it has only become more clear to me that this is where I need to be. Joining BBT is the best decision I've ever made as it pertains to trading and feel very blessed to be a part of what you all have built here. The amount of generosity that I have witnessed far exceeds all expectations that I had coming in (which were actually pretty high), and just want to thank you all for being so welcoming and generous with you time. That's extremely hard to find these days!

4 hours ago, Mohamed Alali said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Mohamed, I am from Abu Dhabi, UAE. I learned about BBT when I read Andrew's book. I have built a good knowledge on stocks in general during the past few years. However, I struggle to make profits since I get emotional in my trades. I am just starting my learning curve with BBT and I am sure I will develop my skills and be ready for day trading in few months.

I hope everyone is safe and in good health and I wish I can meet you guys soon and get to know each other.

Welcome to BearBullTraders! Look forward to seeing you in the chatroom!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcus Long said:

Hi BBT Family!

My name is Marcus and am from Indiana. I've worked for an EPC contractor for the past 10 years running around building wind farms. In the past two years I got off the road and settled down with my family and moved into the estimating department of our company.

I love trading and have been swing trading for two years with a moderate amount of success. After reading Andrew's book and searching online it became very clear that if I wanted to be a successful day trader that this is the only place to be. In only two weeks now as a lifetime member, it has only become more clear to me that this is where I need to be. Joining BBT is the best decision I've ever made as it pertains to trading and feel very blessed to be a part of what you all have built here. The amount of generosity that I have witnessed far exceeds all expectations that I had coming in (which were actually pretty high), and just want to thank you all for being so welcoming and generous with you time. That's extremely hard to find these days!

This is awesome to hear. Happy to have you as part of the community!

Hi everyone,

My name is Moein and I am from Vancouver, Canada. My background is electrical engineering, and I received my PhD in mechatronic systems engineering in 2016. I am currently an instructor and a research associate at a university in Vancouver. As learning how to trade was one of my passions, I started making myself familiar with different types of trades and found day trading very interesting. Then, I found Andrew's books and when I read both, it made me even more eager to learn day trading and finally become a day trader. I am now at the early steps of working on DAS simulator. Hope to learn from you all and hope to see you guys after this pandemic.

Stay safe and healthy.

• Like 2