Bnelso21

Brandon's Day Trading Adventures

Hello everyone, 

Just wanted to start a place to journal and show my trades for accountability for myself and for any advice and teaching moments for other people. My results have been very very very negative but hopefully thoughout this process I will see an increase and success and maybe someone can learn from the mistakes that I made.

• Like 1

Great job posting your recap and hope to see more recaps from you. I had and still have the exact same problem about not letting winners run. One thing that really helped me was to make a hotkey that sold 95% of my remaining shares. So no matter how many exits I have already made, instead of exiting the remaining 100% I exited only the remaining 95%. So my remaining shares will be very small if not insignificant and really allowed me to practice holding in a risk free way. 

I noticed you describe your trades using the 1-minute chart. Do you also trade based off of that, or do you use the 5-minute for identifying setups? Just curious since the short duration trades reminds me of when I use to pay too much attention to the 1-min. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1