Dima

SF Bay Area meetup?

I think you guys will have to just do it without me. Saturdays are hard with family obligations, as are late nights in the city.

Aw man, I have a wedding gig up north on June 2nd. I’ll have to catch you all next time. :/

OK guys, I am really sorry to mess up your plan. Let's do it this week as planned without me. I will try to come down for both LA and SF later in summer. I am sorry for messing up everything.

Just this Friday and next Friday I have so commitment that I can only fly in the late afternoon.

Hey all, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need to pass the organizing torch on to someone else. I'm driving my wife nuts with all these changes in plans, so you guys can either keep my reservation for next Friday (June 1) for 6 pm at Perry's or I can cancel it and you can sort out another place for yourselves. Any preference?

Guys,

I know we all want to meet Andrew and I hope soon he plans something this summer, but I would still like to meet all of you here. It’s good to catch up with people who think alike.

Can we keep this week or next week plan on ?

Hey guys,

I am happy to help organize, but why don’t we wait until Andrew has confirmed flights etc? Then we can go from there?

Just now checking out the forums. Didn't know so many of you were from the bay. So was this event effectively canceled? If so I'm curios if there are any traders without a 9-5. I debating if I want another job or not, but everyone I know works, lol.

Hey guys, im down, not too keen on Friday though, wont traffic be a killer? But count me in anyway, ill be coming from Sacramento. Any chance we can do the weekend?

No. We had moved the meetup to next Friday and changed our reservations at the restaurant, but that time didn't work for Andrew, either, so at the moment there's no organized Bay Area meetup that I'm aware of. If someone would like to take this on, please do so.