Sign in to follow this  
Zack Zarr

FX Trade Analysis: AUDUSD-May-15-2018

AUDUSD Analysis based on May-15-18 COT Report

April18-1024x778.png

I am trying to add some non-forex related photos to my posts just to lighten up things a bit. Data analysis should still be performed when the mind is in its clearest state. Taking a walk outside always helps me clear my mind. These photos are little reminders I take with me from these long relaxing walks; I hope you enjoy.

Snapshots of my AUDUSD analysis after the COT data on May 15th are shown here. I noticed some interesting levels in the calculated parameters on my chart which I highlighted. the explanations should give you some ideas of what I am thinking on this pair. The trade based on this analysis is posted here.

1-3-1024x768.png 2-3-1024x770.png 3-2-1024x767.png

For more information on this type of analysis check out the previous posts in the education section of the forum herehere, and there.

If you want to discuss further and clarify things, please send me a message to [email protected]

Zack