rdarmero

DAS Hotkeys for today's BBT 3 month SIM

Good day

I'm in my second BBT SIM month and I cannot realy find any Hotkey proposal that works on my SIM...I've tried the Kyles Excel Spreadsheet but the trading keeps given me odd numbers of shares to buy or short, sometimes it gives me 1 share or some other times 1057 shares.  Could someone please share with me what would the correct Hotkey to use for a fixed Dollar Risk?

I've being using the following Hotkeys as per Kyles Excel SS:

Long: 

DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=AskPrice+0.01;SShare=150/Price;Share=DefShareSShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShareSShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY;BUY=Send;DefShare=400;

SHORT: 

DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=PriceBid+0.01;SShare=150/Price;Share=DefShareSShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShareSShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price=Bid-0.05;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send; DefShare=400;

Thank you

Roberto

Hi Peter

I´ve got my hot keys working pretty good except for the Equilized risk long and short.  If I use the DAS Video series Scripts the systems keeps bumping me out with legends such as "Invalid number of shares" or "cant get valid price" and if I use the above attached hot keys the systems resopond "Invalid Operator" even if I double click first the target stop over stock price...  So there must be something I´m doing wrong with my DAS  SIM.  I´m attaching here a screen shot of my Hot Keys set up just in case you´re able to quickly see that something wrong there...

Thank you for any advise you can give me!

Roberto DA

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-19 133533.png

On 8/19/2024 at 12:42 PM, rdarmero said:

Hi Peter

I´ve got my hot keys working pretty good except for the Equilized risk long and short.  If I use the DAS Video series Scripts the systems keeps bumping me out with legends such as "Invalid number of shares" or "cant get valid price" and if I use the above attached hot keys the systems resopond "Invalid Operator" even if I double click first the target stop over stock price...  So there must be something I´m doing wrong with my DAS  SIM.  I´m attaching here a screen shot of my Hot Keys set up just in case you´re able to quickly see that something wrong there...

Roberto DA

Hi Roberto,

I can help with your DAS hotkey script issues. Send me an email [email protected] to further discuss. 

Thanks!

On 8/19/2024 at 9:42 PM, rdarmero said:

Hi Peter

Roberto DA

hi, i gave you a resource with working keys yet you decided to use something else and it does not work. yes you are right. you doing it wrong. it is 2024 so you should forget the DAS Video series scripts from 12 years ago and save yourself a lot of trouble by using the new syntax. on your screenshot there is obviously no number of shares set hence the invalid number of shares