Hi there!

So I'm looking to build a multipurpose desk setup for my main work and my day trading. I'm going to build my desk and wondered if anyone had any tips or experience doing this? I'm probably going build an L shaped desk and buy 2 x tabletops or wooden door slabs for the desktop. Then I'll buy an Ikea draw unit to go underneath on one side and a heavy duty desk frame to support the whole thing. I'll be using 4 x 24inch monitors on monitor arms plugged into my Mac Studio which will be running DAS pro on Mac's parallel desktop. I've got a stream deck XL and Logitech MX Master mouse. So I need to consider the weight of this setup when building the desk. Would be great to see photos of other peoples setups for inspiration! Any thoughts on my build would be great too, I'm open to better ideas people have.

Also I'm currently using the latest apple wireless keyboard which I find works well but I'm wondering if a mechanical keyboard would make a significant difference? I've been eyeing up the Logitech G815.