Hi All,

I have a question regarding hotkeys.

When I place an order for example going short:

ROUTE=SMRTL;Share=100;Price=Bid-0.05;TIF=DAY+;SELL=Send

I then place stop loss through Double click: I then close half my position moving my stop to B/E using HK:

CXL ALLSYMB;Route=LIMIT;Share=Pos*0.5;Price=Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;StopPrice=AvgCost;Share=Pos+share;TIF=GTC;BUY=SEND

This then sells half my position, however the new order created opens a buy position of 150 shares, how do I make it so it gets 50 shares?

if I then cancel this order and just want to close out my position with HK:

ROUTE=SMRTL;Share=Pos;Price=Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send

It doesnt close out the position at market but instead creates a different stop order closer to the stop loss i had previously.

Can someone  let me know what I am doing wrong? In summary what I'm trying to do is long or short x amount of shares, then double click select my stop loss, if I reach one of my targets I want to cover/sell 50% of my position and bring my stop loss to B/E, if the price continues to go in my direction I would like to close out the rest of my open position at market.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Mariusz

This stop is not right: ROUTE=STOP;StopType=Market;StopPrice=AvgCost;Share=Pos+share;TIF=GTC;BUY=SEND.

Share=Pos

This is a hotkey to partial 50% and move stop to B.E

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=SMRTL;Price=Ask+0.05;Share=Pos*.5;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET StopPrice:AvgCost ACT:buy QTY:POS TIF:DAY+

You should add Cancel order when you partial or close out pos with the last hk

CXL ALLSYMB;Price=ASK+0.05;Price=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;

You should have orders window to see what's in there, somtimes big loss comes from unknown open order in there

My breakeven hk for both way 

CXL ALLSYMB;Route=Stop;Price=AvgCost;StopType=MARKET;STOPPRICE=AvgCost;StopPrice=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;Send=Reverse

This hotkey is very good to cover 50% at market for both way

CXL ALLSYMB;ROUTE=SMRTM;Share=Pos*0.50;TIF=DAY+;SEND=REVERSE

So I have tested, thanks for this, one last question:

I am using the following script to setup stop loss through double click:

Share=Pos;ROUTE=STOP;StopType=MARKET;StopPrice=Price;TIF=DAY+;Buy=SEND

Is this correct?

Why i'm asking its correct because if I set the stop loss using the above HK, and then I try to cover my position using:

CXL ALLSYMB;Price=ASK+0.05;Price=Round2;Share=Pos;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send

It doesnt work, any ideas? I am thinking the double click HK must have an error.

Hi All,

I also have a question.

So I have a hotkey for a fixed risk of $50:

StopPrice=Price-0.01;DefShare=BP*0.97;Price=Ask-Price+0.01;SShare=50/Price;Share=DefShare-SShare;DefShare=DefShare+SShare;SShare=Share;Sshare=DefShare-SShare;Share=0.5*SShare;TogSShare;ROUTE=LIMIT;Price= Ask+0.05;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;DefShare=400;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:MARKET PX:StopPrice-0.1 ACT:SELL STOPPRICE:StopPrice QTY:Pos TIF:DAY+;ROUTE=LIMIT;

My question is, how can I make a hotkey for a stoploss (when by any reason my original stop loss is lost) at that $50 fixed risk level (example: AvgCost=340.83, Shares=250, so 50/250=0.2 > AvgCost-0.2= 338.83= Stoploss fixed risk $50

I hope there is anyone who can help me with it.

@D_Zitter2

For Long side: Share=Pos;StopPrice=50/Share;Price=AvgCost-StopPrice;StopPrice=Price;Route=Stop;StopType=Market;Sell=Send;TIF=Day+;

For Short side: Share=Pos;StopPrice=50/Share;Price=AvgCost+StopPrice;StopPrice=Price;Route=Stop;StopType=Market;Buy=Send;TIF=Day+;