MyHeroAK

Anyone from Alaska? Hello from the frozen north.

Hello everyone. 

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Name is Gary and I have lived in Alaska all my life. I have been interested in trading for awhile, and after reading Andrew’s book (and quite a few more since then), I have fallen in love with chart reading and totally enjoy watching folks in the morning trade chats and stuff. I have been using the BBT replay and doing decently. 

I hope to learn more, and would live tips on hotkeys for beginners for Das. Right now, for what ever reason, I am having anxiety on trying to decide which script/button type/ to use for a beginner. Mainly, i dont know if I should be using a hotkey that auto sets a stop loss automatically or how that is calculated. I have seen a lot of the traders in the chat room talk about/using “break even” buttons, which makes me feel they use buys/sell keys with stop losses. 

Anyways, any tip for beginners, Especially for Das, I would appreciate it. I am going through the courses and  reading other books as well. Thanks so much for an awesome place to learn!