Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

Sandalyn

Market Clock (12 hour instead of 24 hour)

Recommended Posts

Sandalyn

I like the clock that's used on the BBT scanner screen, and was wondering how I would get that on my computer?  I really like that it is a 12hr clock instead of a 24hr clock such as the one that is available on the DAS Trader Pro platform.  For the 24hr clock, not only do I have to convert it to a 12hr time in the afternoon, but then I have to convert from Eastern timezone to Central timezone.  And frankly, that is just too much 'converting'.... by the afternoon, my brain is fried.  Lol.

- Sandy

2022-04-12_LI.jpg

Edited by Sandalyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.