beachtrader

Elite Annual Membership

I am working full time and considering Day Trading in retirement.  I suspect like most that have transitioned from full time to Day Trading there is a period of time where you are juggling your full time job and learning/deciding to become a Day Trader.  I have read several books, attended virtual trade sessions and feel my next step is an Elite Annual Membership where I can use a simulator and benefit from all the other things Elite Annual offers.  How much of the Elite Annual offerings are doable on my own time as opposed to fixed days and times?  For those of you who have made the leap and taken the journey could you comment on what went well, and what did not go so well?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Citadel78

I am also working full-time.  I started BBT as an Elite Member in Nov of 2022.  I study when I can, and have been working in the simulator.  I do listen to the open as I am in Pacific time zone, so can do before work.  (yes, I am tired and need more sleep).  The Elite Annual does not include the DAS simulator.  It is an extra $100 or so.   Well worth the investment. 

I have recently gone live in my trading.  My share size is small, but I am making money each week.  My next step now is the Mentorship program as I have seen it help take others to the next level.

Take care!

Juli

Hi Julimoosa, I would like to network with you.  Would you be willing to talk on the phone or meet virtually to discuss your experiences?