babado

Das Trader Pro: Sell stop order not always filled

Hi Everyone,

I tried to setup an hotkey with Das Trader Pro but the sell stop order is not always filled.

What I tried to accomplish is to always trigger a sell stop order (even at market price) when the price is 20 cents below the asking price.

Do you know what I can do to always fill the stop order even at market price?

Here is the script I use:

ROUTE=MARKET;Price=Ask+0.05;Share=1000;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:Market STOPPRICE:AvgCost2-.20 PX:AvgCost2-.20 ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+

Thank you in advance

On 1/14/2022 at 5:57 AM, babado said:

ROUTE=MARKET;Price=Ask+0.05;Share=1000;TIF=DAY+;BUY=Send;TriggerOrder=RT:STOP STOPTYPE:Market STOPPRICE:AvgCost2-.20 PX:AvgCost2-.20 ACT:SELL QTY:POS TIF:DAY+

Hello,

DAS uses some variables to calculate different values. Average value of shares save in the variable AvgCost. Assignment statement need semicolon at the end so DAS can execute. I will suggest read and understand how script works before writing your own scripts. You can also use BBT provided scripts, update as you needed. Always try your scripts in the SIM first for safety.

Best of luck.

Edited by zulkafil