Sign in to follow this  
vchandra11

EXAMPLE 1B - DAY TRADING GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS

Hi there

Continuing my example of preliminary analysis for day trading per attachments. Please feel free to send comments and discussions for benefit of out BBT Forum team.

This is record for end of day data showing entry and exit points and other notes. This is a live document during trading hours and mark-ups and notes updated thereon to suit.

The graphical analysis/design is based on Fisher ACD method for ORB trades. 

For this analysis I have included the Central Pivot Range, hence Fisher ACD/PR method for ORB trades. The CPR helps in identifying potential trading bias (bullish or bearish) as well as major support/resistance point.

I am posting mark-ups for AAPL and INTU.

I have also included examples from analysis on Trading View....more flexible than my regular trading platform.

Please note this is not an investment advice. Please seek investment advise  from your own investment advisor. The attachments and notes are for illustration and discussion purposes only on our BBT Forum

AAPL_2021-12-03_14-49-34.png

INTU_2021-12-03_15-12-18.png

EXAMPLE - DAYTRADE GRAPHICAL DESIGN - PIVOT CALCULATIONS - 02DEC2021.pdf EXAMPLE - DAYTRADE GRAPHICAL DESIGN - AAPL - MARKUP EXIT END OF DAY - 03Dec2021.pdf EXAMPLE - DAYTRADE GRAPHICAL DESIGN - INTU - MARKUP EXIT END OF DAY - 03Dec2021.pdf