Robert H

June 30, 2018 @ 12PM

Taco Maco @ The Prado

5600 Roswell Rd, Suite M-003

Sandy Springs, GA 30342

Check out the Calendar Event!

Message added by Robert H

Hi Everyone,

Larry from Atlanta. Definitely interested in the Atlanta group. I will download the groupme app later and try to find the chat.

Larry

I didn't find  the group “Atlanta BBT Meetup”

In fact it won't let me do anything but search my contacts or make a new group.  When I try to search chats I get zilch

Oh I see.  I have to be invited

Invite me        Clay Lovett

Looks like we have a meeting place, date, and time.

Taco Maco @ The Prado

5600 Roswell Rd

Suite M-003

Sandy Springs, GA 30342

Date: June 30, 2018

Time: 12pm - whenever

When driving from I-285, you'll head south on Roswell Rd.  After the light at Lake Placid, turn right into The Prado.  You'll see Taco Mac on your right soon after driving in.  Parking is available to your left (across from Taco Mac) in the parking garage.  I've marked everything on the maps.

6A9ALyU.jpg

gH0DvOY.jpg

Just a reminder to anyone new in the community that is located in or around Atlanta, we have our meetup planned for June 30th.  The details are in the post above.

Currently, we have 9 confirmed attendees that are also in our GroupMe chat.  If you are not in our GroupMe, please let us know if you wish to be added and/or if you plan to join us for our meetup.

Thanks!  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Just a bump to remind anyone in/around Atlanta that our meetup is this Saturday, June 30th, at 12pm EST.  Details are a couple of posts above.

Current attendees include: Andrew, Brandon, Clay, Josh, Joshua, Larry(?), Lee, Michael, Tiana(?).  If you are not in our GroupMe, please let us know if you wish to be added and/or if you plan to join us for our meetup.

I live very close to the restaurant, so I'll plan to arrive early and secure a table.

Thanks!