vchandra11

Example - Market Action for Swing Trading

I am sharing an example of a preliminary graphical analysis for swing trading per attachment to have an idea on the markets with Index CFDs. Please feel free to send comments and discussions for benefit of out BBT Forum team.

From the graphs we see general divergence between price action and oscillators. This suggests to me to be cautious with long positions at this stage for swing trading.

The graphical analysis was prepared with drawing tools commonly provided with trading platforms. The pin bar is a custom indicator by the broker at extra cost.

As per earlier note, I have seen questions from our Forum members on what platform to use. The idea is once you have a Trading Plan and know what you need for your trading analysis then you can look for these tools in your platform. So in the end your trading platform is compatible with your Trading Plan,

Please note this is not an investment advice. Please seek investment advise  from your own investment advisor. The attachments and notes are for illustration and discussion purposes only on our BBT Forum.

NAS100 D1 (11-22-2021 1959).jpg

SPX500 D1 (11-22-2021 1958).jpg

US30 D1 (11-22-2021 2000).jpg

Attached is example of Market Action charts I sometimes use on TOS. See direction of VIX as compared to S&P 500 Futures and Index.

2021-11-22-TOS_CHARTS.png