Olivier

Accountability partner/trading buddy

I'm looking for an accountability/trading partner. We could do a morning call before or after the trading session to analyse our trading decisions. Let me know if someone is interested. 

Oli 

Hey Olivier , 

I was wondering if you still looking for an accountability partner , I am interested in looking for one too, a little about my trading journey , I started trading part-time in 2017 , because I was working full time , then in 2020 , I transitioned to trading full time but I still do run another business during the daytime , I am really passionate about trading because I like the freedom it brings to my family , being a husband and father of 3 , my trading style is mostly scalping breakouts and breakdowns for stocks in play or stocks with high RVOL , I need accountability with my discipline especially increasing my share with no merit and not following my trading rules , I will interested in a call/ text/ what up which ever is convenient for us after the trading session to analyze our trading decision .

thanks let me know 

Howdy Olivier, did you get a accountability partner? I am game if you're still looking for one.

I joined BBT finally last month after 1 year trading on my own, then 7 months rebuilding my account.  I have a lot of the same concerns about share size and stop discipline.  Hit me up at [email protected]

Ciao

Michael Rodriguez

Hey Oliver,

If you guys are still interested, I'm not exactly looking for an accountability partner, but I'd like to join a small group of traders to game plan and review our trades. I've been trading for a little under 2 years. The first year was in low floats and now I'm trading medium and high float plays. Feel free to reply here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Andrew Olson

Hey Oliver, I am interested in joining the group if you are still looking for one. I have been with BBT for 2 years and actively trading little over a year. Trying to bring consistency into my trading. 

Thanks

Ravi