Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

hunterann13

TOS Hotkeys

Recommended Posts

hunterann13

Hello,

I am a new trader and I am using TD's TOS. I am struggling to decide which hotkeys to set up and which are the best to use. Specifically I am hoping to set up hotkeys/buttons to allow me to exit my position at 25 and 50%. Are there any other hotkeys one would recommend?

I also would like to put and indicator where I buy a stock on the chart and where I exit my positions.

If you are familiar with TOS, please advise! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.