Yenren

Interactive brokers Rider Agreement?

Hi I am trying to connect DAS trader pro to Interactive brokers. I am confused about the rider agreement. 

its seems to need to be signed by me and Interactive brokers, do I need to print it off sign it and then send it do IBRK to be signed?

Dose any on know what to do here?

Thanks

Hi peter thanks for the reply. The rider agreement is a PDF https://reports.dastrader.net/IBCO.pdf 

This is the message that precedes clicking the link 

"You MUST also complete the Rider Agreement available here: Agreement and submit with a photo/scan copy of your government-issued Photo ID. Rider signature field must be hand-signed, not print-typed. The Vendor on Page 1 is DAS Trader and the Account is your U account number. Both Rider and ID must be submitted simultaneously when you complete Step 2. Use Ctrl+click to select both files in the same Browse window."

To complete the rider agreement DAS Trader - Interactive Brokers IBKR:

the first two slots is today's date

the third slot is DASTRADER

and the forth slot is you U account numbers

you will only sign the customer side and upload, don't worry about IB side signature, it will be sent after upload to IB to fully connect the account

• Like 2