Ryan W

Custom Keyboard with HIDMacros

21 hours ago, Sapperstien said:

seems to have been updated earlier this year. Are you still using this? Thinking about using a seperate keyboard. Perhaps different software? 

I would suggest buying a Logitech keyboard that is compatible with their G-Hub macro software. It's always being updated and has a ton of community support.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

I would suggest buying a Logitech keyboard that is compatible with their G-Hub macro software. It's always being updated and has a ton of community support.

I'll definitely look into it. Thanks. Any keyboard in particular that you suggest? Im buying all new peripherals here on cyber monday

3 minutes ago, Sapperstien said:

I'll definitely look into it. Thanks. Any keyboard in particular that you suggest? Im buying all new peripherals here on cyber monday

I would say a mechanical keyboard, because it helps prevent key slips and you know when they key has been fully pressed. Also wired.

But whatever fits into your budget. I used the G815 myself.

Is HID Macros still working on DAS? I tried setting it up yesterday using a separate NUM pad and I don't see the keyboard sequence being sent to DAS Trader Pro but the actual KEY.

For example, I programmed "2" on my separate NUM pad to Ctrl + 2 (^2). But it ends up typing "2" on my Montage instead of using the Hotkey Ctrl + 2. It works on Google Chrome tabs though but not DAS.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Danny

15 hours ago, djdansays said:

Is HID Macros still working on DAS? I tried setting it up yesterday using a separate NUM pad and I don't see the keyboard sequence being sent to DAS Trader Pro but the actual KEY.

For example, I programmed "2" on my separate NUM pad to Ctrl + 2 (^2). But it ends up typing "2" on my Montage instead of using the Hotkey Ctrl + 2. It works on Google Chrome tabs though but not DAS.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Danny

I figured. HIDMacros and DAS Trader Pro has to be started as "Run as Adminstrator"