JamieVG

Free historic charts to study?

hi,

I'm very new to all of this. I've read Andrew's book and been through 4 of the courses so far in the education center. I am very much in the information gathering stage of day trading and while I've paid for the DAS Simulator already, I have not activated it yet. I am in a situation where I probably won't be able to do so for another 2-3 weeks or so. However, I'm making a concerted effort to study and absorb information for a few hours each day until I can activate the simulator and start trading on it. I will have three days in the hospital with my wife while she is giving birth next week and I'd love to use the downtime to study charts and get a feel for patterns. Preferably, I'd be able to study some charts with levels, trades, and notes on them so I can learn from the trades that were made. 

Is there any resource out there that provides this kind of information for free? If I understand correctly, I wont be able to view charts until I activate my DAS trial and I don't want to do that until I'm ready to give it my full focus.

thanks for any insight on this!