CliffG

Issue with Double-Click to Trade on DAS

Hey folks,

Having a really frustrating time with DAS the last few days, issue seems to be getting worse.

Basically when using Double-Click on a chart to set my SL price, the chart would flip over to another stock.

I would then have to re-click the stock on the Market viewer, then double-click again on the area for my SL, and once again, the chart would flip over to another stock.

Double click to trade *IS* ticked.

I would estimate, it flips to another stock approx. 70% of the time. It's very intermittent. 

Does anyone else have/had this issue? and did you resolve it?

Thanks in Advance.

I've never personally seen this issue, have you tested a fresh install? Backup your DAS folder (I usually just .zip the entire C:\DAS Trader Pro directory) and then rename it. Install a fresh copy of DAS and do the minimal setup that allows you to test this (e.g. don't worry about all the different layouts / windows).

See if the same thing occurs. If it doesn't occur, you could start fresh again and reconfig everything, or revert to your old install and then delete the chart(s) it's doing it on, create new charts, and relink them to the relevant montage.

My guess is you stumbled upon some unknown bug that has the chart linked to multiple data sources. Or a mixture of config options that cause the anomaly.

Edited by KyleK29
  • Thanks 1

---------------------------------------------------------
Profile / Project Pages (Dynamic Hotkeys, StreamDeck Files, and other contributions are located here)

Thanks Kyle, will try with a new chart tomorrow, failing that, a fresh install. 
I just got my CMEG account approved, so once they receive the funds I think I need to install their own version of DAS soon anyway. 

I have had this problem as well. I realized that it was only happening when I was clicking in the margin space to the right of my candlesticks but to the left of the Y axis. Try only clicking in the candlebar area of your chart and see if that fixes it. (Annoying bug though, would like DAS to fix that)

12 hours ago, Chris Blechschmidt said:

I have had this problem as well. I realized that it was only happening when I was clicking in the margin space to the right of my candlesticks but to the left of the Y axis. Try only clicking in the candlebar area of your chart and see if that fixes it. (Annoying bug though, would like DAS to fix that)

I was going to post the same after reading the OP.

I set a large margin on the right in one window to make order markers easier to see and it immediately started happening whenever I clicked in that space but never when I use the main candlestick area.

Have you already reported the issue to DAS support?

This is happening to me as well, I will try to pay attention if it's only when I click in the margin. I'll try to experiment some tomorrow.

If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.

Yes, I did happen to me, whenever I clicked the right side of the chart.

Now I force myself click the left side of the chart.