I'm getting dirty with that Dell XPS13 laptop.  Just moved to a new place that's furnished and the landlord left two Acer monitors, no idea what size.  I ordered a VisionTek docking station so I imagine I'll set it up with the chat session on my laptop and DAS setups on the monitors.  If I can't be successful with that, I don't think a gaming computer and six screens will help, so I'll wait for a while before I upgrade.

On 6/22/2020 at 8:47 AM, OTC said:

113715831_ScreenShot2020-06-22at12_47_00AM.thumb.png.a1cace3f699128efcb3aee661935937a.png

beautiful clean case and awesome specs. just for trading? yes then it really is overkill i guess. but same here. I got a fully VR ready desktop PC here and with a really powerful GPU GeForce GTX1080Ti. I like gaming but now i usually I dont have time for it. So on my PC I was gaming just a couple few times within these years actually.

Here is my current setup.  My wfh setup and daytrade in one.

image.png.6ba159e2c2aad2c97361768ac442d48a.png