Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

Raul Cordero

My New Skincare Products Business

Recommended Posts

Raul Cordero

Hello Traders.

 

Hope everyone is having a great week!

 

My name is Raul Cordero and I would like to introduce you to my new business venture. I make my own skincare products at home and started my own company. The name of the business is MarvelouSkin, LLC. The Products I make are lotion, massage oil, mosquito repellent, lip balm, hair moisturizer, and soaps.

Below is the info so you can checkout the website and social media pages. I greatly appreciate you taking time to check out these wonderful products.

Thanks,

Raul Cordero

 

https://marvelouskin.com/

https://www.facebook.com/MarvelouSkin

https://www.instagram.com/Marvelouskin19

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Marvelouskin

544077480_PhotoForYelpHomePage.thumb.jpg.da16a0549b132e49999ad71e2e6f6f0d.jpg

1372733237_OfficialBusinessCardForMarvelouSkin.thumb.jpg.7db562fee9cdc3fec5e292e1cbe2b2ea.jpg

Edited by Raul Cordero
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.