BMAC

Super Basic Hotkey Setup - Feedback Requested

So I am a KISS type of person whenever possible.  I am starting to trade in SIM and I went ahead and invested in the Stream Deck console.  After thinking through the Hot Key options, I was going to set up just a REALLY basic Buy/Sell setup (below) and just stick to it for a while and see how it goes.  This way I can just focus on executing.

The buttons to OPEN a position are the Kyle's Hotkeys that allow you position size based on predefined risk amount per trade based on S/L placement.

The buttons to CLOSE a position sell a % of the position remaining

CLOSE ALL is to close all open positions and can be used when I want to just exit the trade entirely - assuming only in one trade at a time of course : )

Is this so simple its actually really smart?  Or do I not know enough yet to know the limitations/issues I will run into.  Thanks!

Capture.JPG

Forgot to add, the Sell/Cover 50% and move S/L to breakeven would be the first exit each trade once the 1st target it hit, then just partial from there until S/L is hit or I just want to close the position entirely.  Again, keep it simple.