Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

hailchaser2

Anyone looking for a castle???

Recommended Posts

The Rule of Two

ooo! I am interested in buying a castle at some point. In France, the government will actually subsidize you if you buy a castle so long as you agree to upkeep various functions to preserve their historic sites (not sure if I could handle all the incessant strikes though). Might have to look into this when I have more money though. It's also relatively close to one of my favorite childhood vacation spots 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hailchaser2
5 minutes ago, The Rule of Two said:

ooo! I am interested in buying a castle at some point. In France, the government will actually subsidize you if you buy a castle so long as you agree to upkeep various functions to preserve their historic sites (not sure if I could handle all the incessant strikes though). Might have to look into this when I have more money though. It's also relatively close to one of my favorite childhood vacation spots 

Where was that vacation spot? Branson? Lake of the Ozarks?


If you don’t have a mountain to climb, find one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Rule of Two
Just now, hailchaser2 said:

Where was that vacation spot? Branson? Lake of the Ozarks?

that's my little secret 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.