Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

Bryce Rizzuto

Tax for Traders

Recommended Posts

Bryce Rizzuto

Hello all,   I'm interested in any good Tax contacts that fellow traders may use.    Being an American, living abroad, I still get the joy of paying taxes!     It may be less complicated than I anticipate, but I'm looking for expert direction/advice.   If anyone can recommend someone, I'd appreciate it!   Bryce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JenniferL

There was a helpful webinar a few months ago, now posted on BBT youtube channel here --   It only covers US tax, but still will get you half-way there.  Your local tax advisor can help with the rest.  

 

Edited by JenniferL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.