Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

vicentelaff

Do you have sleep problems ?

Recommended Posts

vicentelaff
Hello everyone,
I'm about to start my own small business as a sleep coach/consultant. Basically, I’m going to help night shift workers achieve good quality sleep within 6 weeks - without sacrificing time with their loved ones and their favorite day time activities. Of course, my method also works for day shift workers, so don't worry if you're not a night shift worker.
But before getting serious about it, I’d like to find one or two more test clients to really perfect my system. I won’t be asking for much but constructive feedback or recommendations.
If you’re interested send me a message / comment below!
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard Pfeiffer

Hi: Here's a product that may be useful in potentiating and augmenting sleep results for your clients, carefully formulated by a Doctor of Clinical Psychology, called "RemSleep", by Pfeiffer Formulas.  Check it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.