Brendon

Brendon D - Recaps/Trades

📉+$308 NVDA failed PDC bounce, stopped out but flipped success, AMZN HOD Break VWAP Breakout🚀

Trade Date: 8/9/2024

AMZN had a nice buyup from PDC and closed above VWAP. I went for a break of HOD towards R1, took a few partials, but lost momentum and thought we would pullback to Previous Day High again. Should have re-entered long again from the strong buyups for a break towards R2 but I saw better opportunities with NVDA.

NVDA had a nice hold and buyup PDC. I went long for break of Previous Day High towards VWAP for an intended VWAP Breakout. Partialed at HOD but we pulled back to my B/E stopped out. Next we were holding S2 and went long for a breakout of PDC higher towards VWAP but rejected HARD! I felt a loss of S2 coming and large BIDs building at $104/Pre-market low towards S3 so flipped position went short and covered at these cam pivot levels/liquidity pools.

1 on 1 Mentorship Available for DAS Trader Pro

https://lnkd.in/gGVfdYcB

#NVDA #NVIDIA #AMD #StoppedOut #FlipPosition #VWAPBreakout

Screenshot 2024-08-09 182929.8.9.NVDA.png

Screenshot 2024-08-09 183018.8.9.AMZN.png

📉+$407 AMD Previous Day High Hold and VWAP Buyup/Breakout!🚀

Trade Date: 8/13/2024

AMD was holding above R3, holding previous day high, and was above VWAP. I went long and partialed with targets of pre-market high and R4 but was stopped out B/E for the remainder. We were holding again and went long again for a VWAP breakout, continued to hold, added more, and partialed at the same targets. My last trade I saw a nice buyup to VWAP but missed the prime entry and decided to go for a HOD/R4 breakout heavy size for a momentum scalp. Price action became choppy, I was over goal for the day and closed my position. AMD had a nice continuation trend to R5 however.

1 on 1 Mentorship Available for DAS Trader Pro

#AMD #VWAPBreakout #VWAPBuyUp #PreviousDayHigh #HODBreak

Screenshot 2024-08-13 203330.8.13.AMD.png

📉+$238 NVDA Bounce from Previous Day High/VWAP🚀

Trade Date: 8/15/2024

NVDA had a nice move in Pre-market, sold off at the open but got bought up strongly, bullish candles! We bounced from previous day high and VWAP with a wicked DOJI and went long after a few minutes of holding consolidation. Target was high of pre-market and and R4. Then a final partial at $121.

Simple, clean trade, nothing fancy.

1 on 1 Mentorship Available for DAS Trader Pro, see link below:

#NVDA #NVIDIA #VWAPBreakout #DOJI #PDHBounce

Screenshot 2024-08-15 204801.8.15.NVDA (1).png

📉+$354 AMZN Stopped Out False VWAP Breakdown, flipped VWAP Breakout Success!🚀

After an initial strong selloff on AMZN there was a buyback and a falling wedge pattern forming. I thought we would break LOD and test Pre-Market Low. We squeezed to VWAP and I stopped out. We held VWAP and I flipped LONG for HOD Break and added heavily anticipating the break. We tested VWAP again but snapped back up, added more with confidence. Targets were Previous Day Close, Previous Day High, and large ASK at $178.

The trade took longer than I would have liked. Paint was drying I that day. Patience Richard Parker!

1 on 1 Mentorship Available for DAS Trader Pro, see link below

#AMZN #AMAZON #STOPPEDOUT #VWAPBreakdown #HODBreak

Screenshot 2024-08-16 205359.8.16.AMD2.png

• Like 1