Thomas

Level 2 missing data?

I'm having a bit of a weird issue.  When I look at my montage level 2, I'm not seeing the same data that other people are seeing.  It seems like maybe it's truncating at like 13 lines.  I noticed this today when Thor called out a big bid, and I couldn't see it. If you look at my screenshot, that's what my level 2 looks like all the time in terms of number of lines.  The prices move around and change a lot, but there's never anything below the last entries there.  It stops at that many lines no matter what stock I'm looking at.  Is there a setting causing this?  Am I missing some kind of level 2 data from my broker? Something else?  I've been fiddling with the settings but I can't figure out what it might be.

Screenshot.PNG

Are you are Simulator Das?

I heard from one of the modulator that the SIM might not have one of the market makers data.

I got 4 tabs on the montage. Maybe you don't have some of the subscription from DAS.

I paid the $150 package.

screenshot_15.png