Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

Anthony

Comparing FEED from Alliance vs Suretrader

Recommended Posts

Anthony

Hey guys...I thought I'd take advantage and try Alliance because of the low rate and free DAS platform.  I'm worried that I'm not getting the best routing and its costing me money.  I'm posting a screen shot of my montage with Alliance next to my montage with Suretrader in real time.  It's not the same.....can anyone explain this too me?  Thanks

Allsurecomp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter Thompson

Hi Anthony,

The image is not clear enough. Could you re-submit a better quality?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erwann

Hi @Anthony, 

Do you still using Alliance ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.