Jump to content

We have moved to Discord. Please click here to join us in the Trading Terminal Discord server.



These forums are read-only.

bit2018

Setting Up Live Account with Brokerage

Recommended Posts

bit2018

Hi there, I have been in trading in the sim account through BBT and I am ready to get a live account set up.  I attempted this twice through CMEG and got no where.  Seems I am not using the right terminology and/or I have missed a step or two.   I have cash ready to go, looking for a brokerage that will let me bounce back and forth between sim and live....I thought that existed...does it?

Any guidance on the first steps to get this started?

Any help is appreciated!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kasper

Are you setting up an account below 25k?

If so, CMEG is the way to go. CMEG will allow you to have both a sim and real account which you can change in the montage.

Also, what is the exact problem you are having setting up an account?

Kasper Jensen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[[Template core/front/global/mobileNavigation is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.