Hi,

I have started das SIM from yesterday, getting an issue while executing through hot keys some times it's not getting executed don't know why if I click the button in montage window to buy/sell it's working. Again sometimes Hot key is working fine and buy/sell button in montage is not working in the sense if I try to sell/ buy it's not getting executed.

If hot key is not working at the same time if I execute through button in montage it' getting executed or vice versa. No idea why please suggest.

Also make sure you select the relevant Montage before pressing the hotkeys. It won't work if the chart is selected.

Don’t mean to hijack this post but would anyone know if the hot key script of buying 25% buying power is based on equity or margin? If so what would be the hot key for either or? Thank you

Hi Jramosent, its based on your margin. For example, if you have a $25,000 in equity and a 1:4 margin then you will have a Buying Power of $100,000. So if you press a hotkey to buy with 10% buying power then you'll be purchasing $10,000 worth of shares. Hope that makes sense :)