Sign in to follow this  
Zack Zarr

AUDUSD-May-22-18

AUDUSD Trades based on May-22-18 COT Report

The trades based on my analysis of AUD COT report which I posted here, are shown below.

The reason I am showing two different trade stations is to emphasize the importance of risk appetite as well as risk management which I fully explained in my book. You can clearly see two different mindsets when looking at these two trade platforms. The amount of leverage, the overall risk compared to my capital are among the key factors in each account.It is your responsibility to know when and where to start a position. When building a position, we need to understand to overall risk and spread our orders to capture as much profit as possible.

4-1-1024x768.png 5-1024x769.png

For more information on this type of analysis check out the previous posts in the education section of the forum herehere, and there.

If you want to discuss further and clarify things, please send me a message to [email protected]

Zack